GET IN TOUCH >
Our Approach To Delivering Customer Success
The Foundations Of Our Thinking
How We’re Different
The Challenges We Relish
GROW MARKET SHARE
- Customer experiences that better meet the needs of customers than the competition.
- Product innovations that exceed customer expectations and stand out in the market.
- Marketing programmes that use the science of neuromarketing to more persuasively drive sales.
OVERCOME A DOMINANT COMPETITOR
- Unique and disruptive brand strategies that get noticed and acquire competitor’s customers.
- Marketing programmes for specific customer segments – accelerating customer acquisition, segment-by-segment.
- Product differentiation strategies that position the product as a superior solution than the competition’s.
MAXIMISE CUSTOMER RETENTION
- Customer engagement blueprints that outline how to improve customer engagement and retention.
- Customer engagement programmes that maximise customer engagement and retention.
- Customer loyalty programmes that offer rewards, incentives and benefits, to maximise retention.
LAUNCH A NEW PRODUCT
- Persuasive customer value propositions that differentiate the product and acquire customers.
- Product launch marketing campaigns that cut through the clutter and acquire customers.
DIGITAL PERFORMANCE OPTIMISATION
- Optimising the performance of digital marketing, assets, tools, customer journeys and processes to improve ROI.
- Digital marketing strategies and programmes that acquire customers and improve ROI.
MAXIMISE CUSTOMER PROFITABILITY
- Promotional marketing programmes that increase customer demand, profit and sales.
- Cross-sell and up-sell marketing programmes that increase revenue per customer.
- Pricing strategies that use the science of neuromarketing to improve price perception and maximise sales.
Customer Success Diagnostic In 60 Minutes
Our customer diagnosis tool will help you identify the lowest cost, highest impact action that you can take to achieve your customer focused business objective, in 60 minutes.
Spanning over 200 different metrics, we pinpoint the highest impact customer engagement action across customer acquisition, customer experience, loyalty and retention.
Get in touch to schedule your customer diagnostic session and receive your complementary customer diagnostic report.
- Branding Strategy
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Customer loyalty Strategy
- Neuromarketing Strategy
Just what is a Loyalty programme, then? While the specifics of each programme might vary, the base functionality remains the very same: a loyalty programme is a marketing system instituted by a company that rewards purchasing practices, thereby increasing the customer’s incentive to remain loyal to the business. A loyalty programme may offer discounts, credit, prizes, or any kind of other benefit that would win the loyalty of a customer.
Customer relationship management is often thought of by companies as a simple piece of software that “just works”. Getting your CRM right is a complicated task, with a lot of jargon and settings that, if done properly, can be the biggest driver of revenue for companies.
Neuromarketing sounds scary and difficult, but it’s actualy the opposite! It’s just using a person’s ingrained habits and instincts to your advantage to make your marketing more effective. In fact, you’re probably doing it without realising. Here’s a few techniques that you can use over the next year to tap into your customers and boost […]